Did Jesus rise from the dead? If not, then Christians are as Paul says “of all people most to be pitied.” Join J. Warner Wallace and other SES Faculty in this course on the resurrection. In this course you will learn how to build a case for the resurrection and will also study the role the resurrection plays in Christian apologetics and theology.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define terms that concern and are related to the resurrection of Christ.
- Describe the matters concerning and related to the resurrection of Christ.
- Discuss the options for defending the resurrection of Christ.
- Determine the strongest option for defending the resurrection of Christ.
- Differentiate the defense of the resurrection of Christ from its study.
- Develop an ability to transition from apologetics to evangelism.
*This is a course promotional. This is not the full-length course. For questions on how to access the full-length course please contact us.